Photo
- - - - -

Greetings and Salutations...Part Deux...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 prncssmdc

prncssmdc

Ooohhh...shiny...

• Members
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

I'm back. Was chatting with a friend of mine about this place and some of the people I "met" on here. Thought I'd come back and check it out. Very sorry to see not much going on here (and feel bad that I didn't come back before now.

So...Let's see...First time on this board I was in my first year as a medic. That was 12 years ago. I'm a Critical Care Paramedic and FTO, at a private service that does 911 and all the other shit that private services do.

I'm married (he's also a medic, in school for RT) have a total of 4 kids between the two of us ranging in age from. 15-19. Just bought a new house so in process of getting one ready to live in and one ready to sell.

I'm known for my bluntness. My cursing. It's not that I'm trying to piss people off, it just happens. And I'm good with that.

Other than that...I'm a Cancer, INTP (hence the blunt), enjoy long walks on the beach, and much to my surprise, I scare new hires.

I came back because you people pushed me to be a better medic, and honestly I've been slacking. Hopefully enough of us can congregate again so y'all can challenge me again.

I enjoy most alcoholic beverages, partial currently to the Sazerac. However, used to be tradition for the newbie to buy a round...So whaddya all want, bar's open.
  • wvditchdoc and Mid-Town Medic like this
"...you know what they say...it isn't a party until your Paramedic ends up passed out on a water buffalo." - Josh Gates, Destination Truth

"There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out." - Mae West

We don't just embrace INSANITY here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.